Send someone a birthday surprise with this lovely card created with the Birthday Cheer stamp set. Also, because it’s a birthday set, you can create dozens of them and probably use them all year long. In addition, the layers of cupcakes will put a smile on everyone’s face and therefore make you smile as well. It’s easy to put together and so much fun to make. Everyone has a birthday, so you can certainly get use out of it while you have fun.
Stamp Sets – Birthday Cheer* (148604c) and
Card Stock –Thick Whisper White (140272); Highland Heather (146986); Whisper White (100730); Lovely Lipstick (146970); Call Me Clover (146969)
Stamp Pads – Highland Heather (147103); Lovely Lipstick (147140)
Misc – Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263); Detailed Birthday Edgelits Dies* (148548); Stitched Shaped Framelits (145372); Basket Weave TIEF (146841); Gingham Gala 6” x 8” Designer Series Paper (148554); Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins (148561); Wink of Stella (141897); Call Me Clover Light Blends (147023); Pineapple Punch Dark Blends(147030); Lovely Lipstick Light Blends(147026); Highland Heather Combo Blends (147276); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
*Birthday Cheer Bundle (150576) probably another and while in addition to it’s even more
• Thick Whisper White CS: 4-1/4” x 11″, scored at 5-1/2” and
• Highland Heather CS: 5-1/4” x 4″ and
• Whisper White CS: 3” x 3”; 2-1/2” x 4”; 2” x 2” also
• Gingham Gala DSP: 3” x 3” also
• Scraps: Lovely Lipstick CS and Call Me Clover CS also while you can so almost probably even more finally, therefore
Instructions: You probably also need to firstly and foremost add another maybe
1. First of all, fold Thick Whisper White cardstock on score line and create card base.
2. Run Highland Heather CS through Big Shot using Basket Weave TIEF and add to card front.
3. Attach Gingham DSP to card front with adhesive.
4. Die cut square layer from Whisper White CS using square framelit from Stitched Shapes Framelits and Big Shot. Then, adhere to card front centering over Gingham Gala DSP.
5. Stamp single cupcake image using Highland Heather ink onto Whisper White CS and color with Highland Heather Blends Combo. Also, color sprinkles with Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch and Call Me Clover Blends. The ‘icing’ should be colored with Wink of Stella ink and added to stitched square layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Next, die cut ‘3 cupcakes’ from Whisper White CS using Detailed Birthday Edgelit dies and Big Shot. Then, die cut ‘cherry’ from Lovely Lipstick CS and ‘cherry stem from Call Me Clover CS. The ‘icing’, ‘cherry’, and ‘heart’ of die cuts should be colored using Wink of Stella ink
7. Put the ‘3 cupcakes’ die cuts to the bottom of card front with your adhesive. Add Lovely Lipstick ‘cherry’ and Call Me Clover ‘stem’ to fill in die cut with Mini Glue Dots; then add Lovely Lipstick ‘heart’ to the third cupcake as well using Mini Glue Dots.
8. Stamp ‘sentiment’ using Lovely Lipstick ink pad to the bottom of die cut square.
9. Lastly, finish by adding Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins to card front randomly.
lastly as well as another and you probably