Create this floral beauty with the Wonderful Romance stamp set. While you are putting it all together, you can also appreciate each image. In addition, this set is a good choice for a variety of occasions because of the meaning behind it. Also, just let your imagination take over and maybe you will surprise yourself. Furthermore, just remember your creativity will always flow even more when you love what you are doing. As a result, maybe you can change the colors and have more of a variety.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
STAMPS – Wonderful Romance (148632)
PAPER – Shimmery White (101910), Petal Pink (146985), Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper [DSP] (148586)
INK – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (132708), Mossy Meadow (147111), Stampin’ Blends: Flirty Flamingo Combo Pack (147278), Old Olive Combo Pack (144597), Daffodil Delight Dark (144585), Petal Pink Dark (146871), Soft Sea Foam Dark (148058)
OTHER – Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies (148529), Petal Pink/Whisper White 5/8” Variegated Ribbon (148776), Frosted Flowers Embellishments (148782), Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder [TIEF] (148530), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), Paper Snips (103579)
• Petal Pink: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” then folded in half
• Designer Series Paper: 2-1/2” x 5-1/2”
• Shimmery White: 4” x 4” and 2-1/2” x 3”
• Ribbon: 10”
• First run card base through the Lace Dynamic TIEF so the card base is centered on the folder.
• Stamp large floral spray with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Shimmery White and color in with Stampin’ Blends. Cut out with Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies.
• Also, stamp sentiment with Mossy Meadow on Shimmery White and die cut.
• Using one Mini Glue Dot on each corner of the vellum DSP and adhere to card front so it is centered.
• Affix Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to back of floral spray and sentiment then adhere to card front.
• Tie ribbon into bow and trim ends with Paper Snips, then using one Mini Glue Dot add to stems of flowers.
• Finally, add two Frosted Flower Embellishments to sentiment. Finally, probably even more while you almost.