I hope you enjoy this tutorial you can use to send needle happiness. This card uses the Needle and Thread stamp set. Anyone would love to receive this card in their mailbox. You can also put a smile on their face. Another exciting thing for me is probably being able to turn someone’s day around with a card in their mailbox.
All images © Stampin’ Up!®
Lastly, get another spot so you also finally
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
STAMPS – Needle & Thread (148724 Photopolymer)
PAPER –Whisper White (100730), Coastal Cabana (131297), Basic Black (121045)
INK –– Coastal Cabana (147097), Bermuda Bay (147096), Lemon Lime Twist (147145), Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
OTHER – Big Shot (143263), Rectangle Stitched Framelit Dies (148551), Clear Faceted Gems (144142), Stampin Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
• Coastal Cabana – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
• Whisper White 3 ½ x 4 ¾”
• Basic Black – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8”
• Whisper White Scrap for die cutting
• Diecut Rectangle of your choice from Whisper White Cardstock Scrap. Stamp Larger flower in Coastal Cabana and smaller in Bermuda Bay. Add leaves in Lemon Lime Twist ink, and sentiment in Black ink.
• On White Panel, stamp the flourish image twice leaving a gap in the center and then pop up rectangle die cut panel on top.
• Adhere to Basic Black panel and then to Coastal Cabana Card.
• Embellish with a Clear Faceted Gem.