I have been on a Birthday card bonanza lately so here is another card. This sweet birthday surprise is also created with the How Sweet It Is bundle. I love how the gumballs in the machine look like they are all over the base of the card. That is one of the Designer Series Paper sheets in the bundle. You can also get the stamp set and framelits by themselves in the bundle here. It can be used for almost any occasion. A card like this will certainly excite the kids.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Sweetest Thing Stamp Set (148575)
Card Stock (CS) – Melon Mambo CS (115320); Basic Black CS (121045); Whisper White CS (100730)
Ink Pads – Black Stazon Ink Pad (101406)
Misc. – How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper (DSP) (148568); Brights Stampin’ Write Markers (147157); Jar of Sweets Framelits Dies (148524); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green 3/8” Reversible Ribbon (148572)
• Melon Mambo CS: 4-1/4” x 11”
• Basic Black CS: 4” x 5-1/4”
• Whisper White CS: 4” x 5-1/4”; scrap (sentiment)
• DSP: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8””
1. Score the Melon Mambo card base in half at 5-1/2” and burnish the fold using a Bone Folder.
2. Adhere the Basic Black Cardstock onto the front of the card base and then the DSP layer onto the Basic Black CS layer.
3. Glue the Whisper White CS onto the inside of the card base.
4. Stamp the sentiment and label onto the scrap of Whisper White CS.
5. Color in the label edges using Stampin’ Write Markers in Coastal Cabana and Melon Mambo.
6. Die cut the sentiment and set aside.
7. Cut a piece of the ribbon about 4” long and adhere it onto the DSP layer.
8. Add the sentiment over the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals.