Share these inspirational words with the special people in your life using the Painted Seasons stamp set. This is also a different take on the stamp set. Just another sample of how versatile this stamp set it and a good example to show you all you can do with it. In addition, you can combine the Designer Series Paper for more color.
Stamp sets: Painted Seasons (bundled with Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper and available free with a $100 order by March 31 – 150349), Part of My Story (available free with a $50 order by March 31 – 149719), Crackle Paint (148752)
Cardstock & Paper: Early Espresso (119686), Crumb Cake (120953), Shimmery White (101910), Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper (see above – available free in a bundle)
Ink: Classic Stampin’ Pad Early Espresso (147114) and Crumb Cake (147116)
Miscellaneous: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263), Four Seasons Framelits Dies (available March 2019 only – 150074), Pretty Label Punch (143715), 3/8” Classic Weave Ribbon Crumb Cake (144162), Share What You Love Artisan Pearls (146927), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Paper Snips (103579)
• Crumb Cake card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” then folded in half; 2” x 3”
• Early Espresso: 3-3/4” x 5”, 2” x 3”
• Designer Series Paper: 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”
• Shimmery White: three scraps each 1-1/2” x 2”
• Ribbon: 7” and 2-1/2” Finally, also, another, First of all
1. Stamp Crackle Paint on the card base with Crumb Cake ink.
2. Adhere Designer Series Paper to Early Espresso layer with SNAIL Adhesive.
3. Using SNAIL horizontally across Designer Series Paper piece about 1-1/2” from the bottom then press ribbon into it and wrap around back and affix ends with SNAIL.
4. Then, stamp one pinecone in Crumb Cake and two in Early Espresso on Shimmery White card stock then die cut with pinecone die using Big Shot.
5. Stamp sentiment from Part of My Story in Early Espresso onto Crumb Cake card stock. Punch out. Punch again from smaller Early Espresso. Cut the Early Espresso in half width-wise using Paper Snips and adhere to back of sentiment with SNAIL Adhesive so it creates a layer. Two Early Espresso halves will not meet in the back.
6. Create a spray of three pinecones by adhering them at their bottom with Mini Glue Dots. If you have a household stapler, stapling once at the bottom so all three pinecones are captured will keep it very secure when handling. Also, and in addition
7. Fold over the shorter ribbon piece in half. Trim ends. Spread them apart and adhere at the joint with one Mini Glue Dot. Using another Mini Glue Dot, attach to spray of pinecones.
8. Using Mini Glue Dots again, adhere sentiment piece to the bottom of pinecones so they display to the left of sentiment.
9. With Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere Designer Series Paper piece to card base then sentiment to DSP piece.
10. Finally, add two Share What You Love Artisan Pearls to sides of sentiment.
Finally, in addition, Also, because and