I want to bring you a purple beauty card today. This card was created with a variety of products to bring this beautiful look to life. The ribbon on top is what attracts my eyes to the purple beauty card. The Basic Jewels enhance the look and give you that special pop! Color changing is also easy for a card like this.
Stamp Sets – All That You Are Cling Stamp Set 
Card Stock – Highland Heather Cardstock , Vellum Card Stock , Whisper White Card Stock 
Stamp Pads – Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad , Versamark Pad , Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack , Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack 
Accessories – Silver 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon , Rhinestone Basic Jewels , White Stampin’ Emboss Powder , Embossing Buddy , Heat Tool , Pretty Label Punch 
Highland Heather card stock: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
Gingham DSP: 4 x 5 1/2
Vellum: 3 1/2 x 4 2/3
Whisper White: scrap for punched sentiment, 4 x 5 1/4 for the inside of the card
- Rub Embossing Buddy over vellum, ink up flower image with Versamark and stamp on vellum
- Sprinkle white embossing powder on stamped image and heat set
- Color the image on vellum from the back with blends (You can also use regular markers)
- Adhere the Gingham DSP to the card base and then adhere the stamped vellum over that to the card base
- Stamp the sentiment with Highland Heather ink on Whisper White card stock and punch out using the Pretty Label Punch, adhere to card base with dimensionals.
- Using the Highland Heather blends color the ribbon and rhinestones, attach rhinestones to the card.
- Tie a bow with ribbon and adhere to card
- Add sentiment to Whisper White cardstock and attach to the inside of the card.