The Free as a Bird stamp set is perfect on its own. However, when you add a little surprise, it makes it even better. Take a look at this friendship card surprise. It’s intriguing just to look at. Then you pull out the card to a simple greeting that would make anyone smile. The flowers are colored in various colors and a delicate bow completes the look.
Stamp Sets – Free As A Bird Cling Stamp Set (149468)
Card Stock – Petal Pink (146985); Whisper White (100730); Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper (149592)
Stamp Pads – Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad (147114)
Misc. – Stampin’ Blends Petal Pink Combo (147272);Calypso Coral Light Stampin’ Blends Marker (144042); Old Olive Light Stampin’ Blends Marker (144574); Pool Party Light Stampin’ Blends Marker (144595); Dark Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Marker (146875);1-1/2” Circle Punch (138299); Petal Pink 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Organdy Striped Ribbon (149441);Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Snail Adhesive (104332); Die Cutting Machine
1. Score the DSP at 5/8” on the 9 1/4 side of the paper, rotate paper and score at 2 3/4” and 7”.
2. Take your paper snips and cut off the 5/8” paper along the scoreline to the next score line on both ends of the paper.
3. Fold along the score lines. Add adhesive to the ends of the DSP so that when you fold into the middle the adhesive sticks to each other. Add adhesive to 5/8” bottom flap and fold up to form a pocket.
4. Using the Circle Punch punch out a half circle at top of pocket.
5. With the Early Espresso ink, stamp the whisper white card stock with sentiment and bird image and color with blends. Attach to Petal Pink card stock.
6. Tie ribbon around front of pocket
7. Using Early Espresso stamp flower and sentiment on Petal Pink card stock and punch out with circle punch. Adhere to front of card with dimensionals.