I love this picture perfect card for all your photography friends and family. It’s a great way to encourage them and add a little of what they know to the card. The camera is one of my favorite parts of the card. Color it however you choose.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp set: Capture the Good (150388)
Cardstock & Paper: Rococo Rose (150882), Shimmery White (101910), 2019-2021 In Color 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (149617), Silver Glimmer Paper (146960)
Ink: Basic Gray (149165)
Miscellaneous: Stitched Nested Labels Dies (149638), 1-1/2” Circle Punch (138299), 1” Circle Punch (119868), ½” Circle Punch (119869), Rococo Rose ½” Scalloped Linen Ribbon (149704), Black ½” Satin Ribbon (146280), 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots (149607), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Bone Folder (102300), Paper Snips (103579), die-cutting machine
• Rococo Rose card base: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” then folded in half with a Bone Folder plus a scrap to stamp sentiment on that you will cut down after you stamp it – about 2-3/4” x 1-1/2”
• Designer Series Paper: Rococo Rose sheet 4” x 5-1/4”
• Shimmery White: main camera needs 3-1/2” x 2-3/4” plus 2 scraps that you can stamp the lens on two times so you can punch out two circles in different sizes
• Silver Glimmer Paper: scrap that you can punch a ½” circle out of
• Ribbon: Black ½” Satin – about 8”; Rococo Rose ½” Scalloped Linen – about 7” for small bow
1. Stamp camera with Basic Gray ink three times on three pieces of Shimmery White cardstock: one needs to be the whole camera with room to cut it out plus two more focusing on the lens as you will punch those out.
2. Using 1-1/2” Circle Punch and 1” Circle Punch, punch out two circles from the two of the stamped lens images.
3. Punch Silver Glimmer Paper with ½” Circle Punch.
4. With Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere the two camera lens circles on top of one another and the main camera. Using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, adhere the Silver Glimmer Paper and set aside to dry.
5. Stamp sentiment with Basic Gray onto scrap Rococo Rose then die cut with one of the Stitched Nested Labels Dies aligning so that sentiment is aligned towards the bottom to leave room for ribbon bow later.
6. Attach 3 Rococo Rose Faceted Dots to bottom of the sentiment.
7. WIth your SNAIL, adhere ends of Black Satin Ribbon to back of the camera.
8. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to camera and attach to card.
9. Align camera “strap” askew and hold it down in a few places with SNAIL.
10. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on sentiment piece and place over left camera strap.
11. Lastly, tie Rococo Rose Scalloped Linen Ribbon in a small bow, trim ends with Paper Snips then attach to stop of sentiment with Mini Glue Dots.