Sail away with this true north card. It’s created using the Sail Home stamp set. I love the soft colors that enhance the water. It’s also a great card for any male in your life.
Stamp Sets – Sailing Home (149457 photopolymer)
Card Stock & Paper – Night of Navy (100867); Soft Suede (115318); Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Pads – Night of Navy (147110); Soft Suede (147115); Pool Party (147107); Balmy Blue (147105)
Misc. – Rhinestone Jewels (144220); Dark Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends Marker (144039); Dark Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends Marker (144594); Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine (149483); Sponge Daubers (133773); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
· Night of Navy: 5 ½” x 8 ½“, scored at 4 ¼”
· Soft Suede: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
· Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 5”; two 2” x 6” scraps for masking
· Baker’s Twine: 14”
1. Create a mask by temporarily adhering two scrap pieces of cardstock to Whisper White layer, positioned about 1” apart. TIP: Use a few dabs of SNAIL on the scrap paper and take some of the sticky off by rubbing with your finger a few times.
2. Holding the mask firmly in place, use Sponge Daubers to apply and blend ink onto the masked area: Soft Suede at the bottom, Balmy Blue at the top, and Pool Party in the middle blending into the other colors. Keep adding layers of ink for a smooth blend. Carefully remove masks.
3. Stamp the Sailing Home lighthouse in Night of Navy ink over the blended color panel and the Sailing Home sentiment in Night of Navy ink at the top.
5. Mount onto the Soft Suede layer with SNAIL Adhesive.
6. Tie Baker’s Twine around the layers, then add to Night of Navy card base with Dimensionals.
7. Color Rhinestones with Stampin’ Blends Markers and float the