Use the Perfectly Plaid stamp set to send your North Pole delivery. The gold writing against the red cardstock is a very elegant addition to this card. Layer the Designer Series Paper on the Gold Foil and you bring the card to life. The gold Christmas tree brings your card to life. What can you create with this stamp set?
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Perfectly Plaid (149418), Perfectly Plaid Bundle (151143)
Card Stock – Cherry Cobbler (119685), Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Pads – Delicata Metallic Golden Glitz Ink Pad (150711)
Misc. – Gold Foil Paper (132622); Wrapped in Plaid Specialty Designer Series Paper (149596), Pine Tree Punch (149521), Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder (150646),); Dimensionals (104430); 3D Embossing Folder Plate (149658).
· Cherry Cobbler 4 ¼” x 9 ¾”, scored at 5 ½”, ¾” x 4”
· Whisper White Card Stock: 4” x 4”
· Gold Foil: 3”
· Perfectly Plaid: 2 3/4” x 2 ¾”
1. Place the Gold Foil in the embossing folder with the shiny gold side down and the Stampin’ Up! Logo up. Emboss using the 3D Embossing Plate and a die cut machine.
2. Use the Pine Tree Punch to punch a tree out of the center of the embossed piece. Keep the remaining piece to use as the layer under the plaid paper.
3. Adhere the plaid paper to the gold embossed square, it will cover up the tree shaped hole.
4. Adhere the gold and plaid piece to the card front.
5. Adhere the punched out tree to the plaid piece with a Dimensional.
6. Stamp the North Pole Greeting in Golden Glitz ink on the ¾” piece of Cherry Cobbler.
7. Adhere the greeting to the bottom of the card with Dimensionals.
8. Stamp the inside greeting in Golden Glitz ink on the 4” x 4” piece of Whisper White and send your North Pole delivery card.