Have some fun with a push pop celebration. Create this adorable, fun project for any occasion. You can create them for party favors or maybe even a special occasion at school. It’s bound to be a celebration no matter what you put in them.
Stamp Sets – Little Elephant (145728)
Card Stock – Whisper White Card Stock (100730); Pineapple Punch Card Stock (146971); Gorgeous Grape Card Stock (146987)
Stamp Pads – Coastal Cabana Ink Pad (147097); Gorgeous Grape Ink Pad (147099)
Misc. – Pineapple Punch 1/8” Grosgrain Ribbon (146971); Whisper White 5/8” Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (146912)); Brights Stampin’ Write Markers (147157); 2” Circle Punch (133782); Starburst Punch (143717); Dimensionals (104430); Bone Folder (102300); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995); round Push Pop container
· White Card Stock: Scrap to stamp and punch out
· Pineapple Punch Card Stock: 3” square
· Gorgeous Grape Card Stock: 6” x 1-3/4”
· Ribbon: 17” of each
1. Stamp the small elephant using Coastal Cabana ink on white card stock. Use markers to color balloons then stamp in elephant’s trunk. Stamp greeting in Gorgeous Grape ink. Punch out the image with 2” punch.
2. Punch a starburst out of the Pineapple Punch card stock and adhere to the back of the stamped circle.
3. Use the bone folder to “curl” the Gorgeous Grape strip of card stock, then adhere it around the bottom of push pop container using Tear & Tape. Directions
4. Tie ribbons around the grape strip with a bow on the front.
5. Use a bone folder to curl starburst circle, then attach to the front of the container using dimensionals.