Create this card for your forever friend. Everyone has that special someone who is their person. This is the perfect card for that occasion. Another reason is just to tell them how important they are to you. It’s nice to know that you can count on someone when you need them. You can also let them know.
Stamp Sets – Incredible Like You (148708)
Cardstock – Night of Navy (100867); Call Me Clover (146969); Pineapple Punch (146971); Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Pads – Call Me Clover (147139)
Misc. – Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper (DSP) (148795); Night of Navy Medium Baker’s Twine (146336); Butterfly Duet Punch (148523); Layering Circles Framelits Dies (141705); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Paper Snips (103579)
• Night of Navy: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”; scrap for butterflies
• Call Me Clover: 4” x 4”; 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
• Whisper White: scrap for die-cut
• Pineapple Punch: scrap for die-cut
• DSP: 1 1/4″ x 4”
1. Score Night of Navy at 4 1/4″; fold to create card base.
2. Adhere DSP to the card base with SNAIL.
3. Punch 3 sets of butterflies from small Call Me Clover pane and adhere randomly to square Call Me Clover panel with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Trim butterflies with Paper Snips to align with edges of cardstock panel. Attach to card base with SNAIL adhesive.
4. Stamp sentiment with Call Me Clover on Whisper White scrap; die-cut with circle framelit.
5. Die-cut scalloped circle from Pineapple Punch scrap; adhere behind sentiment with SNAIL adhesive. Adhere layered sentiment to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Punch 2 small butterflies from Night of Navy scrap; adhere to the layered sentiment with Mini Glue Dots.
7. Tie 22” of twine around card front.