Send a unique congratulations with this beautiful card created with the Bloom By Bloom stamp set. When you add the Circle Framelits, you have the illusion of a ring. Congratulate the happy couple and show them that you can think outside the box. It’s an amazing inspirational journey you can travel when creating your own cards. Also, take advantage of the last days of Sale-a-Bration with the DSP used on this card.
Stamp Sets: Bloom by Bloom (148820), Itty Bitty Birthdays (148618), Florentine Filigree (148822)
Card Stock: Whisper White (100730),
Stamp Pads: Lovely Lipstick (147140), Call Me Clover (147139), Memento Black (132708)
Misc: Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Banner Triple Punch (138292), Sale-a-Bration FREE: Botanical Butterfly DSP (149622), Big Shot: (143263), Layering Circles Framelits (141705), Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots (148805)
• Whisper White: 4 1/4” x 11”, 5 1/2” x 4 1/4” for the Florentine Filigree circle, flower and leaves
• DSP: 1” x 3 1/2”
1. Score and fold the Whisper White card base at 5 1/2”.
2. On the 5 1/2” piece of Whisper White, stamp the Florentine Filigree large circle and cut it with the largest Layering Circle and then cut again with a smaller one to create the outline image.
3. Stamp the large flower and three leaves on the remaining portion and fussy cut.
4. With the Banner Triple punch, add a banner to one edge of the DSP as shown.
5. Position the DSP as shown and adhere the circle to the card base. Stamp
6. “Happy Day” above the DSP in Memento Black ink.
7. Add Dimensionals to the flower and leaves and position on the card.
8. Lastly, add the Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots in Lovely Lipstick.