Who wouldn’t love an ageless birthday surprise? The card says it all and will bring a smile to their face. The colored image brings it all together. It’s also fun to create a card with vibrant color for the occasion.
Stamps: Young At Heart (149433)
Stamp Pads: Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Poppy Parade (147050)
Paper: Whisper White (100730): Poppy Parade (119793); Mango Melody (146989)
Misc: Die Cut Machine; Subtle 3D Folder (151775); Poppy Parade Blends Combo (147275); Mango Melody Blends Combo (147945); Bermuda Bay Blends Combo (144600); Daffodil Delight Light Blend (144586); Granny Apple Green Blend (146876); Crumb Cake Light Blend (144582); Petal Pink Light Blend (146866); Smoky Slate Light Blend (145054); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
• Whisper White 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” to form card base
• Poppy Parade 4” x 5-1/4”
• Mango Melody 2-3/4” x 4-1/4”
• Whisper White 2-1/2” x 4”
1. Fold the 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Whisper White cardstock in half to create your base card.
2. Using the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder, run Poppy Parade mat through Die-Cut machine; adhere to Whisper White card base.
3. Stamp the sentiment onto the Whisper White mat using Poppy Parade ink; stamp the woman birthday image just below using Black Memento ink.
4. Color in the image using the Blends as desired.
5. Adhere to the Whisper White mat to the Mango Melody mat and adhere to base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.