What do you think of this thoughtful silhouette dreaming image? It’s a beautiful card that can say so much. The sentiment on this card is simple and to the point. The background is so well done that it pulls you in and lets your mind wander. I can close my eyes and let it transport me. Change up the sentiment and you change up the feeling of the card.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Silhouette Scenes Bundle (151058)
Card Stock – Pretty Peacock (150880); Basic Black (121045); See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper (149443)
Stamp Pads – Jet Black StazOn (101406)
Misc. –Snail Adhesive (104332); Die Cutting Machine
· Pretty Peacock – 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
· Basic Black – 4” x 5 ¼”
· DSP: 4’ x 5 ¼”
1. First thing, ink the swinging girl in black StazOn and stamp her on the DSP, you may want to use a Stamparatus so you can stamp multiple times if need be.
2. Stamp the sentiment in the bottom right corner.
3. Crop the layer of black with the large tree image and add it to the DSP so the girl appears to swing from it.
4. Lastly, add this to the cards base and let your mind take you to your thoughtful silhouette dreaming place.