You can be delivering precious products to your friends and family when you send them a card like this created using the You Always Deliver stamp set. Who doesn’t want to see the good ole delivery man approaching your door? Add any of the adorable smaller images to the card and you can have some fun. There are many sentiments to choose from as well. I just love playing with it.
Stamp Sets: You Always Deliver (149355)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
Paper: Crumb Cake card stock (120953), Real Red card stock (102482): Whisper White Card Stock (100730); Pool Party card stock (122924)
Other: Follow Your Art Washi Tape (149490); Paper Snips (103579); Light Flirty Flamingo Blends (147031); Smoky Slate Combo Blends (145058); Soft Suede Combo Blends (147273); Crumb Cake Combo Blends (144601); Pool Party Combo Blends (144605); Real Red Combo Blends (147935); Ivory Blends (144606); Snail Adhesive (104332)
• Crumb Cake card stock: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
• Real Red card stock: 4” x 5 ¼”
• Whisper White card stock: 3 ¾” x 5”
• Pool Party card stock scraps for banners
1. Stamp delivery man and packages on Whisper White cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Color in with Blends. Cut Stampin’ Up! logo from washi tape and adhere to middle package in the stack. Mount to the Real Red card stock layer with Snail adhesive.
2. Stamp “Get Excited!!!” and “…your order is here!” with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Pool Party scrap cardstock. Cut banner ends with Paper Snips. Adhere to Whisper White card stock with Snail adhesive.
3. Adhere Real Red card stock layer to the Crumb Cake card base with Snail adhesive and you too can be delivering precious products.