Take a beautiful balloon ride from your imagination when you put together this treat box. It can hold ideas, treats or thoughts from your heart. Whatever you can fit in there will be appreciated. The ribbon gives it an added touch. The colors on this particular box are soft and vibrant all at the same time.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Above the Clouds Stamp Set (149404) [or bundle with Hot Air Balloon Punch (151135)] Card Stock – Whisper White (100730) Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708); Balmy Blue (147105); Grapefruit Grove (147142); Pineapple Punch (147141); Highland Heather (147103) Misc. – Mini Pizza Boxes (144645); Hot Air Balloon Punch (149520); Grapefruit Grove 1/8” Grosgrain (146954); Sponge Brayer (141714); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stitched Shape Dies (145372); Die Cutting Machine
1. Using sponge brayer, roll Balmy Blue ink over the dull side of a mini pizza box. Hint: Start light and add more ink as needed, 2. With the hole in the box at the top, stamp “You’re off to great places” in the second rectangle from the top (just under the hole- this will become the front of the box) and the birds in the largest square at the bottom (what will become the lid of the box) using Memento ink. Assemble box. 3. Using a die cutting machine, cut the largest stitched circle from one end of the whisper white card stock. Stamp clouds on circle with Balmy Blue ink, and sentiment with memento ink, then attach circle to top of box with Dimensionals. 4. Stamp hot air balloon on remaining white card stock in black, then stamp filler image with Grapefruit Grove ink and punch out. Stamp two flag banners and basket in black on leftover scraps, then fill in with Pineapple Punch and Highland Heather ink with filler stamps. Punch or cut out: Adhere flags to top of balloon and adhere balloon to top of stamped circle. 5. Once you’ve filled the box (cookie? Cards?) wrap the ribbon around the corners and tie a bow!
You can be delivering precious products to your friends and family when you send them a card like this created using the You Always Deliver stamp set. Who doesn’t want to see the good ole delivery man approaching your door? Add any of the adorable smaller images to the card and you can have some fun. There are many sentiments to choose from as well. I just love playing with it.
Supply: Stamp Sets: You Always Deliver (149355) Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black (132708) Paper: Crumb Cake card stock (120953), Real Red card stock (102482): Whisper White Card Stock (100730); Pool Party card stock (122924) Other: Follow Your Art Washi Tape (149490); Paper Snips (103579); Light Flirty Flamingo Blends (147031); Smoky Slate Combo Blends (145058); Soft Suede Combo Blends (147273); Crumb Cake Combo Blends (144601); Pool Party Combo Blends (144605); Real Red Combo Blends (147935); Ivory Blends (144606); Snail Adhesive (104332)
Measurements: • Crumb Cake card stock: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” • Real Red card stock: 4” x 5 ¼” • Whisper White card stock: 3 ¾” x 5” • Pool Party card stock scraps for banners
1. Stamp delivery man and packages on Whisper White cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Color in with Blends. Cut Stampin’ Up! logo from washi tape and adhere to middle package in the stack. Mount to the Real Red card stock layer with Snail adhesive. 2. Stamp “Get Excited!!!” and “…your order is here!” with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Pool Party scrap cardstock. Cut banner ends with Paper Snips. Adhere to Whisper White card stock with Snail adhesive. 3. Adhere Real Red card stock layer to the Crumb Cake card base with Snail adhesive and you too can be delivering precious products.
Create an over the moon 3D image with this fun card. The daisy flowers on the front add a 3D element that is adorable. You can add any sentiment to express your personal message. The colors have a nice natural farm feel.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Over the Moon (149331) Card Stock – Thick Whisper White Cardstock (140272); Whisper White Cardstock (100730); Pineapple Punch Cardstock (146971); Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper (149612); Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper (149500) Stamp Pads – Staz-On Jet Black (101406); Pineapple Punch (147141); Balmy Blue (147105); Soft Suede (147115); Garden Green (147089); Lovely Lipstick (147140) Misc. –Stitched Shapes Dies (145372); Medium Daisy Punch (149517); Perennial Essence Floral Centers (149442); Linen Thread (104199); Aqua Painters (103954); Sponge Daubers (133773); Snail Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
· Thick Whisper White Cardstock: 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½” · Whisper White Cardstock: 6” x 3 ½” for flowers · Pineapple Punch Cardstock: 4” x 5 ¼” · Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper: 2 ½” x 2 ½” (approx.) to die cut with 2 1/8” stitched square · Pressed Petals Specialty DSP: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
1. Fold thick Whisper White card base in half and set aside. 2. Attach the Pressed Petals Designer Paper piece to the Pineapple Punch piece of cardstock with Snail adhesive. Then, wrap linen thread around the middle of the layer and tie a bow. Attach the layer to the card front with snail adhesive. 3. Use the medium Daisy Punch and cut 6 flowers from the 6” x 3 ½” piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Use a sponge dauber and Pineapple Punch ink pad to ink the centers of the punched flowers a little. Then, stack two flowers a little off to make the flower look fuller and stick together with a glue dot. Make 3 full flowers with 2 punched pieces each. Attach to the card front with glues dots as show in the picture. 4. Die cut a 2 1/8” square from the Fluid 100 watercolor paper with the Stitched Shapes Dies. Then, stamp the cow using Staz-On ink. 5. With the Aqua Painter, color the cow image. I used Balmy Blue for the sky, Soft Suede for the cow, Lovely Lipstick for the ears and nose and the tip of her boot, Pineapple Punch with a little Soft Suede for the hair and flower, and Garden Green for leaves. 6. Finally, attach that square to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals to complete your over the moon 3D image.
Just take a look at this adorable welcome friend pineapple card. It’s so unique and yet makes a statement. The Old Olive Designer Series Paper on top is a wonderful touch. So much elegance without a lot of effort.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Time for Tags (149423) Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Pineapple Punch (146971) Stamp Pads & Ink – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708); Light & Dark Old Olive Blends (144597); Light Crumb Cake Blends (144582); Dark Pineapple Punch Blends (147030) Misc. – Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper (149493); Whisper White Bakers Twine (124262); Banner Triple Punch (138292); Timeless Label Punch (149516); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
• Whisper White: Base – 5½” x 8½”; scrap • Pineapple Punch: 4” x 5¼” • Designer Series Paper: 1½” x 4” (3) • Bakers Twine: about 30 – 36”
Instructions: 1. Fold Whisper White card base in half. 2. Punch banner ends of Old Olive Specialty Designer Series Paper; adhere to Pineapple Punch 3. Wrap Bakers Twine around Pineapple Punch; adhere to card base. 4. Stamp Pineapple with Memento Ink on scrap of Whisper White. 5. Color with blends. a. Light and Dark Old Olive for the leaves. b. You then color the fruit with Light Crumb Cake. Then color over top with Dark Pineapple Punch. 6. Next, punch the stamped piece with the punch. 7. Lastly, adhere to card with dimensionals and you have your welcome friend pineapple card.
Here is a cute Bird Bundle Project video. I am happy to share with you this Free as a Bird project kit video from Stampin’ Up!. Like always, Stampin’ Up! releases videos to share products, techniques, and information.
Stella MacKay Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!