This Lovely Layers of Lace Card was beautifully crafted with some new products and a lot of love. It has a small greeting but a lot of emotion all in one card. The lace gives it such an elegant look which you can also add some sponged color too. The choice is yours.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp set: A Little Lace (149364) or as a bundle with dies (151103)
Cardstock: Purple Posy (150881), Shimmery White (101910)
Ink: Basic Gray (149165), Tuxedo Black Memento Pad (132708)
Miscellaneous: Stitched Lace Dies (149625), 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots (149607), Stampin’ Blends: Purple Posy Light (149564), Old Olive Light (144574), Granny Apple Green Light (146876), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), Bone Folder (102300), die-cutting machine
• Shimmery White card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” then folded in half with a Bone Folder plus a scrap to stamp sentiment on that you will cut down after you stamp it – must be at least 3-1/2” wide
• Purple Posy: 7 pieces 4-1/4” x 1-1/2” plus one scrap about 1” wide and 3-1/4” long
1. Stamp flower with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on the lower right corner of the card base then color with Stampin’ Blends.
2. On scrap Shimmery white, stamp the sentiment with Basic Gray and trim down to about 3/8” x 3”.
3. Adhere the sentiment to scrap Purple Posy and trim so ends are the same but top and bottom have about 1/16” of the Purple Posy peeking through.
4. Die-cut all 7 of the same Purple Posy pieces aligning on die so that the edge will fit best on second cutting.
5. Next, die-cut with narrow strip border of each of the 7 pieces.
6. Space all 7 pieces out so they overlap and will stop about 1” from the bottom of the card base when adhered. Using SNAIL attach each of the 7 to one another then attach the whole piece to the card base.
7. Using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals affix sentiment.
8. Finally, add one 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dot to the center of the flower.