Create an over the moon 3D image with this fun card. The daisy flowers on the front add a 3D element that is adorable. You can add any sentiment to express your personal message. The colors have a nice natural farm feel.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Over the Moon (149331)
Card Stock – Thick Whisper White Cardstock (140272); Whisper White Cardstock (100730); Pineapple Punch Cardstock (146971); Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper (149612); Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper (149500)
Stamp Pads – Staz-On Jet Black (101406); Pineapple Punch (147141); Balmy Blue (147105); Soft Suede (147115); Garden Green (147089); Lovely Lipstick (147140)
Misc. –Stitched Shapes Dies (145372); Medium Daisy Punch (149517); Perennial Essence Floral Centers (149442); Linen Thread (104199); Aqua Painters (103954); Sponge Daubers (133773); Snail Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
· Thick Whisper White Cardstock: 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”
· Whisper White Cardstock: 6” x 3 ½” for flowers
· Pineapple Punch Cardstock: 4” x 5 ¼”
· Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper: 2 ½” x 2 ½” (approx.) to die cut with 2 1/8” stitched square
· Pressed Petals Specialty DSP: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
1. Fold thick Whisper White card base in half and set aside.
2. Attach the Pressed Petals Designer Paper piece to the Pineapple Punch piece of cardstock with Snail adhesive. Then, wrap linen thread around the middle of the layer and tie a bow. Attach the layer to the card front with snail adhesive.
3. Use the medium Daisy Punch and cut 6 flowers from the 6” x 3 ½” piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Use a sponge dauber and Pineapple Punch ink pad to ink the centers of the punched flowers a little. Then, stack two flowers a little off to make the flower look fuller and stick together with a glue dot. Make 3 full flowers with 2 punched pieces each. Attach to the card front with glues dots as show in the picture.
4. Die cut a 2 1/8” square from the Fluid 100 watercolor paper with the Stitched Shapes Dies. Then, stamp the cow using Staz-On ink.
5. With the Aqua Painter, color the cow image. I used Balmy Blue for the sky, Soft Suede for the cow, Lovely Lipstick for the ears and nose and the tip of her boot, Pineapple Punch with a little Soft Suede for the hair and flower, and Garden Green for leaves.
6. Finally, attach that square to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals to complete your over the moon 3D image.