The card really says it all. Show everyone how to let their dreams soar and let them admire your creativity. Have fun with this stamp set and always have a way to spread some encouragement along the way.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Above the Clouds Bundle (151135)
Card Stock – Daffodil Delight (119683); Coastal Cabana (131297); Thick Whisper White (140272)
Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708); Crumb Cake (147116)
Misc. – Daffodil Delight Combo Stampin’ Blends Markers (144603); Light Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends Marker (144580); Pretty Label Punch (143715); 2” Circle Punch (133782); Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199); Take Your Pick (144107); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Dimensionals (144108)
• Daffodil Delight (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼” and folded in half
• Coastal Cabana: 4” x 5 ¼”
• Thick Whisper White: 3” x 4”
• Vellum: 2” x 3”
1. Using the 2” Circle Punch, punch an opening in the lower portion of the Coastal Cabana cardstock as shown.
2. Place the Coastal Cabana cardstock on the Pierce Mat. Using the paper-piercing tool attachment on the Take Your Pick tool, create a row of holes around the circle opening. Repeat this step by making an additional row of holes, two more times, until your piercing appears as shown.
3. Stamp the greeting using Memento ink in the lower right corner of the Coastal Cabana cardstock.
4. Adhere the Coastal Cabana cardstock to the card base using Dimensionals. Be certain to place Dimensionals around the circle opening so it won’t sag.
5. Stamp the outline image of the hot air balloon on the Thick Whisper White cardstock. Stamp the outline image of the basket on the Thick Whisper White cardstock.
6. Now stamp the solid basket image using Crumb Cake ink to fill the outline image.
7. Color in the hot air balloon using the Stampin’ Blends.
8. Punch the hot air balloon and basket using the punch and then punch out a vellum “cloud” using the Pretty Label Punch and the vellum cardstock.
9. Adhere the vellum to the backside of the hot air balloon, placing adhesive where it will not show.
10. Place Dimensionals on the backside of the vellum cloud and hot air balloon, where they will not show and adhere it to the right side of the circle opening.
11. Lastly, adhere the basket image to the base of the hot air balloon using a Mini Dimensional.