This colorful pumpkin thanks card was fun to create and full of love. Everyone loves to get cards in the mail, however, the holidays make it extra special. There is so much love this time of year. Adding the embellishments to enhance the card makes it pop.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Harvest Hellos (150581); Harvest Hellos Bundle (150037) save 10% Card Stock – Thick Whisper White (144237); Crumb Cake (120953); Cajun Craze(119684), Pretty Peacock (150880), Soft Suede (115318) Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Misc. – Apple Builder Punch (150663); Come To Gather Designer Series Paper (DSP) (150454); Pretty Peacock ½” Scalloped Linen Ribbon (149751); Linen Thread (104199); Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (150457); Dimensionals (104430), Snail Adhesive (104331); Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579)
· Whisper White (thick) 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” & 1/2” x 1” · Crumb Cake: 3 1/4” x 2 1/4” · Cajun Craze: 2 1/2” square for punching · Pretty Peacock: 1 1/4″ square for punching · Soft Suede: small scrap for punching · Come To Gather DSP: 4” x 3”
Instructions: 1. Use Snail Adhesive to attach the DSP panel to card front. 2. Use Snail Adhesive to attach the Crumb Cake panel, centering on the DSP. 3. Stamp the Pumpkin, leaf and stem onto the card stock, and punch with the Apple Builder Punch. Note: the leaf used on this card needs to be fussy cut – it is not the leaf that is on the punch. Use the Paper Snips for fussy cutting. 4. Run a small strip of Snail Adhesive onto lower right hand corner of the Crumb Cake panel and adhere the Pretty Peacock Linen Ribbon. 5. Use dimensionals to attach pumpkin to the card. 6. Use glue dots to attach the leaf and stem onto pumpkin. 7. Tie a large bow with Linen Thread and adhere with a glue dot. 8. Stamp “Give Thanks” onto small Whisper White Panel and position over the Linen Thread bow with a dimensional. 9. To finish your card, add three of the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
I am excited to share videos of the products from theHoliday Catalog. This one is showcasing the Tags, Tags, Tags video. It’s a good thing that Tags Are So Much More than just a name. I love this Bundle and all that is included. Some of these images (and the dies) are able to be used all year long so you don’t have to put it away in the back of the closet after the holidays. The The Tags, Tags, Tags bundleis great for a few reasons. Watch the video and see what I’m talking about..
I love thatthis bundleis versatile for a few different occasions
There are so many bundles to choose from so Visit the Holiday catalog section of my store here and get a glimpse not only at the bundles but of all the wonderful products at your fingertips.
You can create your Fall giving thanks card with the Harvest Hello Bundle from the Holiday Catalog. There is so much you can do with this stamp set. I love the background on this card which was created using the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder. It gives the card such character.
· Soft Suede: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” , 4” x 5 ¼” , starburst shape and scrap · Very Vanilla: 4” x 5 ¼” (for inside), 2 ¾” x 4 ¼” and scrap for pumpkin · Soft Seafoam: 2 ¼” x 4” · Vellum: 2” circle · Linen Thread: 8”
Instructions: 1. Emboss the 4” x 5 ¼” piece of soft suede cardstock using the hammered metal embossing folder. Add to the card front. 2. Using the two pumpkin images from the Gather Together stamp set and soft seafoam ink, stamp repeatedly onto the soft seafoam cardstock. 3. Stamp greeting using soft suede ink onto the lower right corner. Add that to the center of the smaller vanilla cardstock. And that to the card front. 4. Layer the vellum circle onto the starburst and add that to the card front. 5. Stamp pumpkin image from harvest hellos using soft seafoam ink onto a scrap of vanilla cardstock and punch it out using the coordinating punch. 6. Punch out the pumpkin stem from a scrap of soft suede. Add it to the back of the pumpkin. 7. Add the pumpkin to the card front using dimensionals. 8. Tie a bow from linen thread and add it to the pumpkin.
Measurements: · Basic Gray Cardstock: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”, 2” x 5 ¼” · Basic Black Cardstock: 5 3/8” x 4 1/8”, 5” x 2” for die-cut · Highland Heather Cardstock: 5 ¼” x 4”
1. Let’s start with the embossing paste so that it has time to dry before adding to the card. Take a little Shimmery Embossing Paste out of the tub with your Palette Knife and put it on a silicone craft sheet or paper plate. Add about 3-4 drops of Memento Black ink refill to your paste and mix. If you want it a little darker add a drop or two more then mix. When you’re ready lay your Highland Heather cardstock layer on a scrap piece of paper and put your decorative mask with the dotted pattern on top. Smear the black paste over the mask covering the whole piece of cardstock. Scrape the excess paste off with your knife and then lift up your mask. Clean your materials right away and set your Highland Heather cardstock piece aside. 2. Fold card base in half and attach the Basic Black cardstock layer with snail adhesive. 3. Stamp the spiderweb with white ink in two corners of the Basic Gray cardstock layer. 4. Die-cut WICKED and one spider with small piece of Basic Black cardstock. Use liquid glue to attach the word and the spider to the Basic Gray layer. 5. Once your embossing paste is dry attach the Highland Heather layer to the card with liquid glue or snail adhesive. 6. Add Black Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the basic gray WICKED layer and attach to front of card. 7. Lastly, add one Red Rhinestone to the spider.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Gather Together Bundle (153036) Cardstock – Petal Pink (146985), Cajun Craze (119684), Whisper White (100730), Copper Foil Sheet (142020) Ink – Cajun Craze (126965), Delicata Celestial Copper Ink Pad (150707) Misc. – Come To Gather Ribbon Combo Pack (150456), SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), 1 1/2″ Circle Punch (138299), Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder (150646), Tear & Tape (138995), Mini Glue Dots103683)
Measurements: · Cajun Craze: 5 ½” x 8 ½“, scored at 4 ¼” plus scrap for leaf · Copper Foil: 4′ x 5 1/4″ plus scrap for leaf · Petal Pink: 3″ x 3 3/4″, 4″ x 5 1/4″ for inside the card · Whisper White: scrap
1. Stamp ‘Gather together’ in Cajun Craze on the Petal Pink for the inside of the card. Stamp the wheat next to the saying using Delicata Copper ink. 2. Stamp ‘Season of Thanks’ on Whisper White scrap, punch out the circle & add Dimensionals. 3. Emboss the Copper Foil with the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder with the embossing die cut machine. Layer on to the Cajun Craze base card using Tear & Tape. 4. Stamp the wheat on the left & right of the Petal Pink using the Delicata ink. Cut 3 3/4″ of ribbon. Add Tear & Tape to the back of the ribbon and layer onto the Petal Pink piece. 5. Stamp the large leaf onto Cajun Craze cardstock using Cajun Craze ink. Use the small embossed leaf die to emboss and cut out the small copper leaf. Using the embossing die-cut machine cut out both leaves at the same time. 6. Assemble card. Tie a bow with the thread and add to the leaf stem with a Mini Glue Dot.
The Spooktacular Bash Bundle is at it again. This lovely monster Halloween card was created using that bundle. The stamp set in the bundle is the Monster Bash stamp set and it’s full of the cutest monsters.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Spooktacular Bash Bundle (153040), To Every Season (150531) Card Stock – Whisper White (100730), Crushed Curry (131199); Basic Black (132708); Monster Bash Designer Series Paper (150447) Stamp Pads –Memento Tuxedo Black (132708), Stampin’ Blends Markers: Crumb Cake Light (144582), Mango Melody Dark (147944), Old Olive Light (144574) Misc. – Basic Black 3/8” Scalloped Edge Ribbon (150499); Monster Bash Enamel Shapes (150448), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Die Cutting Machine
Measurements: · Crushed Curry – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score at 4 ¼” · Basic Black – scrap · Whisper White: 1 ¼” x 2”, scrap · DSP – 1 ½” x 5 ½”
1. Add the ribbon to the back of the DSP and adhere to the card base. 2. Stamp sentiment on strip of white and flag the end. Add to card where shown. 3. Stamp Dracula in Memento on the scrap of white, color with the Stampin’ Blends and crop with coordinating die. 4. Crop detailed frame from black, add Dracula to it with dimensionals and add it to the card where shown with dimensionals. 5. Add a few black Enamel Shapes and you have your lovely monster Halloween card.
Stella MacKay Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!