I hope you enjoy this card and your friends are showered with flowers when you surprise them with this floral beauty. There are so many cards to create with the Painted Seasons Bundle available through our Sale-a-Bration sale. You can earn these products through the end of March.
This is such a wonderful stamp set bundle that you can earn for free through the end of March.
Stamp Sets – Painted Season’s Bundle (150349 FREE with Sale-a-Bration); Incredible Like You Set (148708 $17.00)
Card Stock – Heavy Whisper White Card Stock (140272 $7.75); Early Espresso (140272 $7.00); DSP 3 ¾” x 5 ½”; Whisper White (100730 $9.75)
Stamp Pads – Petal Pink (147108 $7.50); Early Espresso (147114 $7.50); Call Me Clover (147139 $7.50)
Misc. – Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper (DSP) (Free in Bundle during Sale-a-Bration); Early Espresso Marker Marker (147158 $30.00 for Neutrals Family); Four Seasons Framelit (150074 $28.00); Dimensionals (104430 $4.00)
- Thick Whisper White: 4 ¼” x 11”
- Whisper White: 2 ¼” x 4” and scraps for flowers and leaves to cut out
- Early Espresso: 3 7/8” x 5 ½” & 1 x 3 ½”
- DSP: 3 ¾” x 5 1/2 ”
- Adhere DSP to Early Espresso Card Stock and attach to card front.
- Stamp Sentiment from the Incredible Like you stamp set using Early Espresso Ink.
- Next, stamp Two Flowers onto opposite corners of the white mat with Petal Pink Ink.
- Then, stamp two more flowers and two leaves and cut out using the Four Seasons Framelit.
- Attach flowers to stamped flowers with Dimensionals and trim off excess from corners.
- Tuck in leaves using a bit of adhesive.
- Attach Early Espresso Mat to back of white decorated mat with adhesive.