If a friend or family has a baby, you can welcome baby with ducks. Maybe it will be a new approach for you. The Fable Friends stamp set is perfect for special occasions just like this and maybe a few others. You can really be creative with this stamp set and just use your imagination. Just look at the stamp set image below and you decide.
Supplies: Stamps: Fable Friends (148670), Well Said Bundle (148796) Cardstock: Whisper White (100730), Balmy Blue (146982), Highland Heather (146986) Ink: Memento stamp pad (132708) Miscellaneous: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Flirty Flamingo Combo Pack (147278), Balmy Blue Combo Pack (148544), Crumb Cake Combo Pack (144601), Pumpkin Pie Combo Pack (144599), Highland Heather Combo Pack (147276), Mint Macaron Combo Pack (147283), Mango Melody Combo Pack (147945)
Measurements: • Balmy Blue card base: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ plus scrap • Highland Heather: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ plus scrap • Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
1. First you place and stamp Mama Duck and the babies on Whisper White using Memento stamp pad. 2. Color Mama and the babies using Stampin’ Up! Blends. 3. The ‘welcome’ is cut from Highland Heather scrap using the Well Written Framelits Dies (bundled with the Well Said stamp set). 4. Cut out ‘baby’ from Balmy Blue scrap using the same framelits. 5. Glue words above Mama Duck and the babies using a small amount of the Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I used a toothpick to add the glue to the words. 6. Lastly, layer the Highland Heather onto the base card and then the Whisper White onto the Highland Heather. Then you too can welcome baby with ducks.
There is always a reason to want to send a friend or family member a token to show them how much you care. Additionally, you probably also have a dozen reasons throughout the year to spread some kindness. No matter your reason, everyone can use a “good things better basket”. Just your way of letting them know they make a difference in your life.
• Calypso Coral: 3” x 3” – score 1/2” all 4 sides
• Whisper White: 3” x 3” 2 1/2” x 3 1/2″
• Happiness Blooms DSP: 4” x 8 1/2″
• 5/8”Polka Dot Tulle Whisper White Ribbon – 12”
• Snip the little flaps up to the score lines
• Add Mini Glue Dot on all 4 sides and fold into a box
• Adhere Tear & Tape around box edge
• Put Tear & Tape on one short side of designer paper
• Peel top off Tear & Tape and wrap the designer paper around the box and peel the top off Tear & Tape along the short edge and close up basket/bag
• Use 1/2″ Circle Punch to create a hole for the ribbon
• Thread Tulle Ribbon through hold and tie bow
• Cut label using Wonderful Floral Framelit and 3” x 3” Whisper White. Stamp greeting with Memento ink
• Stamp butterflies with Memento on 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ Whisper White.
• The inside of the butterfly is stamped with Calypso Coral ink stamped off once
• Punch out butterflies – stamp body with Memento ink
• Attach to label with Dimensionals, then attach label to basket/bag with Dimensionals
I want to bring you a purple beauty card today. This card was created with a variety of products to bring this beautiful look to life. The ribbon on top is what attracts my eyes to the purple beauty card. The Basic Jewels enhance the look and give you that special pop! Color changing is also easy for a card like this.
Today is the last day to subscribe to receive the new Earthy Spring kit from Paper Pumpkin. This May kit also includes a new In-Color that will be released in the 2019-2020 annual catalog. You will find some some birds in that kit as well. Remember, this kit has been inspired by Shelli to give you some wonderful inspiration. The kit is called Hugs from Shelli and will land in a mailbox near you towards the end of the month. For now, you can enjoy a sneak peek from Shelli below as she unveils one of the card designs you can find in the kit.
The elegant designs are going to be wonderful. If you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you don’t need to do anything. If you are not a subscriber and would like Hug From Shelli May Paper Pumpkin kit, you can subscribe here today. This is the last day you can subscribe for this earthy Spring kit designed by Shelli especially for you. One of my favorite features is the new In-Color. It looks like it’s so soft and rich.
Paper Pumpkin is a wonderful alternative for people that want to craft fast, are new to stamping or have trouble coming up with creative ideas for cards and projects. I have found that the more I put together Paper Pumpkin cards, the more inspiration will come to me. Let Paper Pumpkin get you inspired.
So if you want to give it a try, subscribe here by May 10th and get your hugs from Shelli.
Create this flowery hello card with the Floral Frames bundle. My favorite part of this card is the 3D flowers surrounding the frame. It adds the perfect dimension and focal point. The sentiment in the middle can really be anything you like. It’s also perfect for birthday and thinking of you cards.
Measurements: • Thick Whisper White: 4 ¼” x 11” 3 5/8” x 4 7/8” & Scraps for Flowers • Daffodil Delight: 3 ¾” x 5”
1. Stamp Circle with leave onto the white mat in Black Memento 2. Color in leaves and Berries with the Light Old Olive Blend and Dark Calypso Coral Blend for the Berries 3. Stamp the sentiment in Memento Black in the center of the circle image 4. Next, stamp one cluster of each flower in Black Memento 5. Color with Pumpkin, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight Blends. 6. Cut out flowers with the matching framelits 7. Attach to the image you have stamped on the mat using Dimenstionals 8. Tie Polka Dot Ribbon around the mat and into a bow on the front of the card. 9. Finally, adhere the White stamped mat to Daffodil Mat and add to the card base with Dimensionals
Send them the perfect Hello with this adorable bright card. What’s great about this card is there are no real ink pads needed except for black to stamp the sentiment. The color all comes from accessories which are the Designer Series Paper and the Enamel Dots. Adding coloring to the background is one of the easiest ways to take a card to the next level. It’s also a nice crisp and well put together look to have.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies: STAMPS – Darling Label Punch Box (146855) PAPER –Whisper White (100731), Brights 6×6 Designer Series Paper (146964) INK –– Black Memento (132708) OTHER – Glitter Enamel Dots (146934), Silver Metallic Thread (138402), Stampin Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring: • Whisper White – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼” and 4 x 5 ¼” • Scraps for punching of Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana Printed Papers
Instructions: • Punch printed papers and arrange punches on Whisper White Panel. • Stamp “hello” onto White scrap and punch. • Wrap the silver metallic thread around 3 fingers and adhere to the back of white punched sentiment with dimensionals. Adhere to white panel as shown. • Embellish with Glitter Enamel Dots. • Adhere to Whisper White card.
Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!