I love this picture perfect card for all your photography friends and family. It’s a great way to encourage them and add a little of what they know to the card. The camera is one of my favorite parts of the card. Color it however you choose.
Supplies: Stamp set: Capture the Good (150388) Cardstock & Paper: Rococo Rose (150882), Shimmery White (101910), 2019-2021 In Color 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (149617), Silver Glimmer Paper (146960) Ink: Basic Gray (149165) Miscellaneous: Stitched Nested Labels Dies (149638), 1-1/2” Circle Punch (138299), 1” Circle Punch (119868), ½” Circle Punch (119869), Rococo Rose ½” Scalloped Linen Ribbon (149704), Black ½” Satin Ribbon (146280), 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots (149607), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Bone Folder (102300), Paper Snips (103579), die-cutting machine
Measurements: • Rococo Rose card base: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” then folded in half with a Bone Folder plus a scrap to stamp sentiment on that you will cut down after you stamp it – about 2-3/4” x 1-1/2” • Designer Series Paper: Rococo Rose sheet 4” x 5-1/4” • Shimmery White: main camera needs 3-1/2” x 2-3/4” plus 2 scraps that you can stamp the lens on two times so you can punch out two circles in different sizes • Silver Glimmer Paper: scrap that you can punch a ½” circle out of • Ribbon: Black ½” Satin – about 8”; Rococo Rose ½” Scalloped Linen – about 7” for small bow
1. Stamp camera with Basic Gray ink three times on three pieces of Shimmery White cardstock: one needs to be the whole camera with room to cut it out plus two more focusing on the lens as you will punch those out. 2. Using 1-1/2” Circle Punch and 1” Circle Punch, punch out two circles from the two of the stamped lens images. 3. Punch Silver Glimmer Paper with ½” Circle Punch. 4. With Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere the two camera lens circles on top of one another and the main camera. Using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, adhere the Silver Glimmer Paper and set aside to dry. 5. Stamp sentiment with Basic Gray onto scrap Rococo Rose then die cut with one of the Stitched Nested Labels Dies aligning so that sentiment is aligned towards the bottom to leave room for ribbon bow later. 6. Attach 3 Rococo Rose Faceted Dots to bottom of the sentiment. 7. WIth your SNAIL, adhere ends of Black Satin Ribbon to back of the camera. 8. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to camera and attach to card. 9. Align camera “strap” askew and hold it down in a few places with SNAIL. 10. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on sentiment piece and place over left camera strap. 11. Lastly, tie Rococo Rose Scalloped Linen Ribbon in a small bow, trim ends with Paper Snips then attach to stop of sentiment with Mini Glue Dots.
Have some fun with a push pop celebration. Create this adorable, fun project for any occasion. You can create them for party favors or maybe even a special occasion at school. It’s bound to be a celebration no matter what you put in them.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Little Elephant (145728) Card Stock – Whisper White Card Stock (100730); Pineapple Punch Card Stock (146971); Gorgeous Grape Card Stock (146987) Stamp Pads – Coastal Cabana Ink Pad (147097); Gorgeous Grape Ink Pad (147099) Misc. – Pineapple Punch 1/8” Grosgrain Ribbon (146971); Whisper White 5/8” Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (146912)); Brights Stampin’ Write Markers (147157); 2” Circle Punch (133782); Starburst Punch (143717); Dimensionals (104430); Bone Folder (102300); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995); round Push Pop container
Measurements: · White Card Stock: Scrap to stamp and punch out · Pineapple Punch Card Stock: 3” square · Gorgeous Grape Card Stock: 6” x 1-3/4” · Ribbon: 17” of each
1. Stamp the small elephant using Coastal Cabana ink on white card stock. Use markers to color balloons then stamp in elephant’s trunk. Stamp greeting in Gorgeous Grape ink. Punch out the image with 2” punch. 2. Punch a starburst out of the Pineapple Punch card stock and adhere to the back of the stamped circle. 3. Use the bone folder to “curl” the Gorgeous Grape strip of card stock, then adhere it around the bottom of push pop container using Tear & Tape. Directions 4. Tie ribbons around the grape strip with a bow on the front. 5. Use a bone folder to curl starburst circle, then attach to the front of the container using dimensionals.
Send loving wishes to your friends and family with this beautiful heirloom card. Its elegance is overwhelming and beautiful. I love creating things that have an antique look and feel. The Woven Threads Designer Series Paper can give you so many beautiful heirloom type projects.
Supplies: Stamp set: Woven Heirlooms (149306) or as a bundle with dies (151093) or choose the entire Woven Threads Suite (152184) Cardstock and paper: Rococo Rose Cardstock (150882), Seaside Spray Cardstock (150883), Whisper White Cardstock (100730), Woven Threads Designer Series Paper (149497) Ink: Seaside Spray (150085) Miscellaneous: Heirloom Frames Dies & 3D Embossing Folders (152325), 5/8” Woven Threads Trim (149499), Woven Threads Sequin Assortment (149498), (149491), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Bone Folder (102300), die-cutting machine, household tape
Measurements: • Seaside Spray card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” then folded in half with a Bone Folder plus a piece 3-1/2” x 4-1/2” • Whisper White: 2-3/4” x 3-3/4” • Rococo Rose: 4” x 5-1/4” • Designer Series Paper: 3-3/4” x 5” • Ribbon: two pieces each about 3”
1. Using SNAIL adhere Designer Series Paper to Rococo Rose then that piece to the Seaside Spray card base. 2. Stamp sentiment with Seaside Spray on Whisper White. 3. Die cut frame first then run through embossing folder. Align sentiment behind frame and adhere with SNAIL and household tape 4. Wrap ribbon around two opposing corners and secure in back with Mini Glue Dots plus one dot in front, beneath the ribbon, to hold it in place. 5. Using Mini Glue Dots and your Paper Snips, like tweezers, affix a sequin onto a Mini Glue Dot then remove and place randomly on ribbon. Repeat as desired. 6. Take Stampin’ Dimensionals and attach frame piece to card front.
I love cows. Their markings are always so amazing to look at. The one in the card below looks like he is having a wonderful dream. I want to be dreaming with cows. How about you? Use this adorable card to let someone special know dreams can come true.
Supplies: Stamps: Over the Moon Cling Stamp Set (149331) Paper: Whisper White Thick (140272); Whisper White (100730); Real Red (102482); Basic Black (121045) Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (132708): Stampin’ Blends – Flirty Flamingo Combo Pack (147278); Basic Black Dar (147941); Bronze (144607); Smoky Slate Combo (145058); Real Red Dar (147934) Other: Stitched Shapes Dies (145372); Stitched Rectangles Dies (148551);Layering Circles Dies (141705); Black 5/8” Glittered Organdy Ribbon (147897); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL adhesive (104332; Die Cutting Machine
Measurements: Whisper White Thick – 11” x 4 ¼”; scored at 5 ½” to form card base Real Red – 4 ¼” x 2 ¾” Whisper White – 4 ¼” x 3”; 3” x 3” Basic Black – 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”
1. Cut out 4” x 2 5/8” rectangle from Whisper White using the Stitched Rectangle Dies and die-cutting machine. 2. Stamp the upper right corner with the dream bubble image in Memento Black ink. Colour the heart with Real Red Dark Stampin’ Blend. 3. Glue the stamped rectangle to the Real Red mat and glue both to the middle of the card front. 4. Cut out the 2 3/8” circle from the Whisper White (3” x 3”) using the Stitched Shapes Dies and die-cutting machine. 5. Stamp the cow on the circle and the sentiment below the cow. 6. Colour the cow with the Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, Bronze and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. 7. Cut the 2 5/8” circle from the Basic Black using the Layering Circles Die and die-cutting machine. 8. Wrap a piece of ribbon around the middle of the Basic Black circle and tie in a loose know on the left side. 9. Pop up the black circle on the lower part of the white rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensonals. 10. Pop up the stamped circle on the Basic Black circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
You can celebrate the best day ever with all of your friends. Create this golden beauty and add any embellishments. The new products make for some beautiful cards. See what you can create with the same items. It’s so much fun to explore with the new catalog. Having new colors and new embellishments can make all the difference.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Band Together Bundle (151076) Card Stock – Very Vanilla (101650) Early Espresso Cardstock (119686) Gold Foil (109129) Stamp Pads – Versamark (102283) Misc. – Gold Embossing Powder (132622), Heat Tool (129053) Embossing Buddy (103083) Scripty 3D embossing Folder (149634)
Measurements: • Very Vanilla Cardstock 11” ” x 5.5” • Gold Foil 4” x 5.25” • Early Espresso 4” x 5” • Very Vanilla Scrap
1. Score and fold Very Vanilla cardstock at 5.5” to create card base 2. Texturize the Gold foil cardstock with the Scripty 3D embossing folder 3. Die cut the band with the Band Together dies using the Early Espresso cardstock 4. Add this to the card front bending the taps to the back of the card and using tear and tape to secure the ends (gives the best hold on the back of the foil) and then no need 5. Die cut the oval shape from the Band Together dies 6. Emboss the greeting using the gold embossing powder 7. Add greeting to the center and die cut Early Espresso die 8. Lastly, add a greeting of choice to the inside of card and celebrate your best day ever.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Hoot Hoot Hooray (149352); Card Stock – Soft Sea Foam (146988); Mint Macaron (138337); Whisper White (100730) Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708) Misc. – Stampin’ Blends- Pineapple Punch Light (147030), Balmy Blue Light (148542), Flirty Flamingo Light (147932);Tufted 3D embossing folder (151785); (Dimensionals (104430); ¼” Textile Ribbon Mint Macaron (149480)
Measurements: • Soft Seafoam: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” 3 ¼” x 3 ¼” • Mint Macaron: 4” x 5 ¼” • Whistper White: 3” x 3”
Instructions: 1. Emboss the Mint Macaron cardstock. 2. Stamp and color the image on the Whisper White cardstock 3. Layer cardstock. Use Dimensionals to attach the layer of Soft Seafoam cardstock 4. Tie a bow with the ribbon and attach to the card.
Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!